In The Jungle Lace Up High Waisted Shorts
Size GuideWe know that selecting the right size can be a daunting task since our bodies are all one-of-a-kind. We try to follow these sizing standards but because we all have different proportions and we use a few different fabrics, we recommend checking the fit tip of each item. If you ever need assistance with sizing, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we do our best to get you into the perfect size!
|XS (bottoms only)||0-2||24-26"||32-34"|
|S||2-4 // 0-4 (for tops)||30-34"||28-30"||26-28"||34-36"|
FABRIC AND FIT
We use two types of performance fabrics in our bras, shorts and leggings with 4-way stretch meant for all types of movement.
- 73% polyester, 27% spandex: Sleek feel with a lower stretch index.
- 80% polyester, 20% spandex: Soft feel and high stretch index.
Items made with 73/27 will feel more "compressed" than items made with 80/20. You may find yourself sizing up in 73/27 items while staying to your normal size with 80/20 styles.
View our Size Charts or Selfie Fit Guide for Shorts.
For longer lasting garments...
- Machine wash cold.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not iron.
- A high waisted cut with flirty lace up sides. Tighten the laces for more coverage or loosen them up for a little more peek-a-boo action
- Reversible! Flip it inside out and you'll find yourself with another pair of pole dancing shorts!
- Fully lined.
- High-rise waist. Cheeky coverage.
- Pair it with our In The Jungle High Neck Halter Bra or X-Front Bra.
- Rheal is wearing a size S: height 5’8”, bust 32B, waist 27”, hip 41”
- $60 & Under - $3.00
- $60.01-$119.99 - $6.00
- $120 & Up - FREE
- $100 & Under - $8.00
- $100.01 - $249.99 - $15.00
- $250 & Up - FREE
- $100 & Under - $15.00
- $100.01 - $249.99 - $20.00
- $250 & Up - FREE
Please note Canada/International orders may be charged customs/import fees. We are not responsible for these charges and they must be be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Customs policies vary widely from country to country so please contact your local customs office if you need additional information.
For more information about Shipping, Returns & Exchanges, click here.
From brush to apparel
Did you know that all our prints are one-of-a-kind and hand-illustrated? We turn our whimsical artwork into custom textiles and prints for you to enjoy both on and off the pole!