Hello future wholesale partner!
Push and Pole is Denver, CO based company that designs cute and playful activewear apparel for pole dancing, aerial, and whatever type of movement you enjoy. All our products feature original illustrated prints designed by our founder & owner Tiffany. Our mission is to provide high quality and comfortable products with a whimsical twist. Will you join us?EXPLORE WHOLESALE PRODUCTS >
WHO CAN WHOLESALE?
We are looking for wholesale partners within the community that can accommodate for retail of our products and will be reselling our products to their customer such as pole, aerial and dance studios. We also wholesale to online stores on a case by case basis as we do not want direct competition with our own website. US-based companies will need to provide a copy of your resale license or state tax ID to verify eligibility. We do not offer wholesale discount for personal purchases.
If you are unsure about placing a large order upfront, many of our wholesale partners get pre-orders from students/customers so that they can be sure that the items they are selecting will sell.
MINIMUM PURCHASE & PRICING
All eligible wholesale products are 50% off the retail price. Any ongoing promotions, sales or discounts do not apply to wholesale orders. Wholesale orders must meet a minimum total order of $250 excluding shipping. There are no style or sizing quantity minimums, so you are free to mix and match your selection as long as your total order meets the minimum!
Here is a list of products currently available for wholesale. Please note that the prices listed is the retail price before any wholesale discounts. If you see an item on our website that you are interested in but that item is not listed in this wholesale catalog, please ask us and we will let you know what discount we can offer you for that item. Some items are not on the list due to low inventory and others may not qualify for the full 50% off discount.
Because we are a small brand, our stock on-hand may be limited. If an item is sold out on the website, it is not available for wholesale. We will notify you if any of your desired purchase items are out of stock.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Shop the wholesale catalog. You may also just shop our whole website if there are additional products you are interested in that is not on the wholesale catalog.
- E-mail us with your order with the Style Name, Colorway (if applicable), Size and Quantity, making sure you meet the minimum purchase requirements. Additionally you can also add items to your cart and send us a screenshot of your order and we will apply the discounts when we send you your invoice.
- Once we receive and review your order, we will send you a subtotal via your contact e-mail along with shipping cost options based on total weight and destination of your order. We generally ship via USPS for domestic USA orders (as this is the cheapest option for most). For international orders we will provide some options through different carriers.
- Once a shipping carrier and the total cost has been confirmed, we will send you an invoice to your contact e-mail. The e-mail will have a link to continue the payment process online in which major credit cards and Paypal are accepted.
- After payment has been received, we will ship out your goodies within 2-3 business days giving you a 48 hour period to make any changes to your order if necessary.
CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER:
Any changes or cancellation to orders must be emailed to us within 48 hours. Once shipment has been sent out, no changes can be made to the order.
SHIPPING & PICKUP
Wholesale customers will be responsible for the cost of shipping. Shipping costs will be determined by weight and destination. For domestic orders, we ship via USPS and will provide a tracking number with your shipment. An alternative shipping carrier may be used if you agree to assume any additional transportation charges. For international customers, we will provide shipping options with prices from different carriers. Once a shipping method is selected, the shipping price will be included in the final invoice. If you are in the Denver/Colorado area, you may pick up your order in-person and save on the shipping fee. In addition, we travel to various pole events throughout the year. If you would like to place an order and do a pick up at one of these events to save on the shipping costs we can also arrange that for you.
International orders may incur customs or import fees. These fees are NOT INCLUDED in the shipping price and the buyer is responsible for these costs. Please read your country's policy on customs or import fees as they vary from country to country. If you need us to include any license/tax numbers, please let us know.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
Wholesale merchandise may not be returned or exchanged. We only accept returns in the case of defective or incorrect merchandise.
DAMAGES & DEFECTS
Please inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival. Please email us within 15 days of receipt of damaged or defective shipments. If any merchandise is damaged or defective, we will give you the option to either get replacement merchandise (if items are in stock) or refund you for those damaged or defective goods. Damaged or defective items will not be accepted if it is held for more than 15 days after receipt.
We will give a 20% discount to prospective wholesale customers who would like to try out and inspect our products before committing to a larger order. If you would like to place a sample order please contact us and we will provide you with a discount code you can use on our website.